Saturday, April 9, 2011

its weekend so everyone's kicking their asses off !

salam reader <3 it's weekend so work work work, Mak berkebun, Ayah and Faizal pomen kerete,everyone kemas rumah, the girls siapkan doorgift wedding Kak Ami *but still I'm the only person who woke up at 12, arghhhhhh tak tahu nak buat macam mana dah, I just cant wake up earlier -.- so yeahh, lets move on to our weekend stuffs :P HAHA ! So, it is Saturday, Faizal came back from UiTM to spend his weekend with us, the family and eat as much as he wants because while in UiTM he often says

" Ayah, dah bank in duit ? Faizal tinggal RM5 je nii, nak makan pon tak cukup duit " 
but then, while he's at home .... :
" Yeahhh, revenge ni, ayam berketul2 dekat Sri Iskandar, tengok je laaa, mahal beno " 

hahaha poor Faizal but then he's slimmer now :P job well done Faizal <3. So today Faizal was helping Ayah pomen-ing the Cooper, he looked pretty excited

Ayah said : buat ape pg kedai ? rumah ni Ayah dah beli semua benda, workshop pon kalah HAHA. This is only 1/20 tools that Ayah has, he just loves ber-pomen -.-

Dhani will always be there, penyibok -.-







while they're doing their things I found something even more interesting happening in Teratak Amir&Ju <3

can u see the grasshopper ?  cantik terus daun tu dia makan 


Dhani was scared at first, but then -.-

Maybe some of the readers were wondering ' ape berpomen tuu ?'. So pomen is orang yang baiki kereta, berpomen is membaiki, merodi kereta :)

ps : Even though I woke up REALLY late, but then I tolong la jugak, tapi lambat sikit :P HAHHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment