Hyee there loveliesss :) Been busy * intro mesti sama everytime I was about to post a new one HAHA, well its true. So Ive finished my Test1 for my Foundation In Science Studies, so been working my ass off from previous weeks, grrr luckily Im still breathing. The papers? Hurmm, since it was only Test1 so okay laaa, but then I screwed my Physics, I have NO IDEA at all about what Im studying *wiping away tears* Basically it is all the same, but then I dont know why I cant do the questions haihhh, need to study some more -..- Okayy, let bygone be bygone huuh ? Learn from mistakes.
Another part of the story taught me that falling in love and have high expectations on him is NOT really a good idea. Well yes I never told about this guy which I used to be closed to. I mean yes, USED TO. So for the passed few weeks, its been a very tough, torturing period for me, I mean it. I misunderstood him, its not like membabi buta, it was about what I feel from how he behaved. He spent less time with me, rarely sent me messages, did not call me before going to sleep like we used to. I have this weird feeling upon his actions so I ended up our 'friendship' because it felt like bertepuk sebelah tangan, because we just act like a couple but yes we never was. Why dont you tell me the truth when I told you what I feel, why ? :'( And now entahlaaa, its hard, fullstop. I cried nearly every night, trying to fix the wrongs, but yes it just doesnt work that way, you cant simply undo things that you've done right ? And now, its hard when u dream about him every single night, waking up in the morning with no 'Gudmorn sayang, I rindu you', going to sleep with no 'Goodnight sayang, I sayang you :)' as I used to. Maybe Im being too 'manja' and annoying but its just what I feel, you know. I have a very fragile heart, I cry and moved easily which make it harder for me, even its been weeks pftt. So yeahh, maybe its about time to actually forget you and focus on my studies. Being positive is better than keeping the gloominess inside huh? Lord, please make it easier for me, pleaseee :(
Till then
ami kuat! :)
ReplyDeleteHAHA every night nangis Kak Zaty, mcm takde kerja lain kann ? -..-
ReplyDelete