Today's :
Just so you know, today was awesome ! I started my class at 1030 *I wish I start my class at 1030 everyday -..-* till 1220, then I had 4 hour gap * I wish I have 4 hour gap everyday*, and another class at 410 till 530, Miss Arda ended the lecture earlier, because it is Ramadhan, yess she's very cute, kind-hearted and she loves to yell, just like me :P HAHA. My first class was Chemistry, I got ready earlier because I wanted to go the office and grab my parcel, it's been two days delaying it, because of inappropriate timing. SO TODAY I GRABBED MY PARCEL, AND I AM SO HAPPY ! They smell so good ! Happy with it :) And Carmen also gave me a 50mL shower gel, and its GUCCI, haha cool, thanks :D Its normal when you bought things online they'll always give you some sort of free gifts. Okay done. Im entering the funny part of today's. It happened when we lepaked in the lecture hall as we finished our class at 530 and the berbuka puasa thing was at 7plus. Our lecture hall has this VERY LOUD microphone, even if you placed at level of your thigh and speak, not shout, it sounds so LOUD, seriously no kidding -..- So we grabbed the Mr. Microphone and cuddle together HAHA. We actually played few songs, sang while amplified them using Mr. Microphone, just for fun I guess. And while I was in my 'karaoke syok sendiri' momentum, a guy came and asked us to turn off the microphone while his face was like *eii budak budak ni, mic pon nak main, memekak pulak* I was the one who's holding the mic, and so kusyuk menyanyi didnt realize he was there, and was told by Athirah who was
' Ami Ami, ade orang, ade orang dekat atas '
And I was
' Mane? Takde pon '
Being so malas nak layan I continued singing HAHA * bodohnyaaaa. Then the second time Nik told me that there was someone, turn off the microphone ! Then I saw the guy HAHA, I made this 100% innocent face and just acted like I know nothing. The guy then asked,
' Dah tutup mic ? '
and I was like
' Dah '
then I talked to my friends like nothing happened ang ignore him. We walked out the lecture hall innocently, WITHOUT SAYING SORRY haha. Too shocked by that time -..- I know it was rude but yes, was too shocked, sorryyyyy :) Then we perform our Asar, camwhoring and went to Pendeta with Miss Yana :D. And yes, tomorrow I'll be heading to UM and spend my whole weekend with Aqsa and do some shopping raya * eventhough I still have nothing on my list, hurmmmm and I think it's a good thing huh ? ;)
My Lolitas and the free gift :)
* sorry bout the quality, captured using webcam ;)
Okay till then, off to bathe, read Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration
will have quiz on them by tomorrow, wish me luck <3

No comments:
Post a Comment