Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's been a while

Salam readers :) Huwaaaaaaaaaaa *sigh of relief. Alhamdulillah I have completed my foundation last Friday. Everything went well, now am waiting for the result to be announced. The papers were all the hard-core ones, no kidding. And for now, I can nag on my blog again, eventhough I nag nonsense ;)

So yeahh, we all got the vouchers right? It has been hard for me to decide on what to buy what to get, because yeahhh I am not that kinda person who seats in his, her room for HOURS, happily reading and may finish their readings within hours, I mean who does that? Did you enjoy reading that much? I wonder. Well obviously, lain orang lain cara right? ;)

So, the last Saturday, regarding Kak Tini who was spending the weekend with me, here in Abang's place, we went to redeem those vouchers, I still have RM100 worth. So, to make it easy, we went to SACC, since Abang's is in Shah Alam. After about 30minutes or so surfing through the shelves, I decided to purchase these three books *Cant remember the titles, but was really sure they were all fun. This one tukang kedai buku acted so damn freakin rude, till it cut our intention to buy those books. Kak Tini was the one who battled, I sat there quietly. Well yeah, I am not that kinda person who gaduh gaduh mulut in things that I am not major in, totally different with Kak Tini, who got extremely angry when she thinks something isn't right. I will help you guys to understand how rude the tukang kedai buku was better by making a dialogue ;

Tukang kedai buku (TKB) : *Came out of no where. Haa, ni sapa punya ni ?
Me : Ni saya punya *senyum innocently.
TKB : Haa, yang ni tak boleh terima ni, koyak besar sangat.
Me : Whispered to Kak Tini, 'Dia cakap tak boleh pakai yang ni, sebab ade koyak tu'
Kak Tini : Excuse me, tak boleh pakai, tapi ni bekas stapler je. *muka bengang.
TKB : Aah, ni haa koyak besar sangat.
Kak Tini : Yang ni bekas stapler, Uni pon yang stapler kan. Bukan salah kiteorang pon
TKB : Dah kalau salah Uni, pergi deal dengan Uni laa. *muka nak mintak kena simbah air.
Kak Tini : Excuse me?! Deal dengan Uni, dah habis Fundation dah pon. Kiteorang pakai kedai lain boleh je, takde masalah pon.
TKB : Ouh tu lain kedai lain polisi, kiteorang swasta *very annoying face.
Kak Tini : Hurm, takpe laa. Never mind
TKB : Tapi yang ni boleh la terima * referred to another of voucher.
Kak Tini : Takpe laa, *snatched the voucher from the hands.

So yeahh, we walked out of the book store, MPH to be precise. You guys jangan pergi that bookstore, buat marah je. Soon as we were out the book store I started to mumble alone, to myself.

'Eiii, annoying gila, apa masalah dia, dah la kurang ajar, blablabla'

I mean, bodoh sangat ke the management. It's from government, they will definitely pay for your books, no worries. Effff ! Wanted to redeem the vouchers, we went to Bukit Raja. Finally decided on these three books which had good reviews. Because yeahh as I dont read I dont know popular or distinguished authors :P The reviews were all  brilliant but as soon as I read the book, I endured till page 13, and campak-ed it in the end. LOL. Better luck next time book :D


  Besar? Your head !

Wimpy kid hihi :D
Till then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment